Send your news to our DMs any time throughout the week or send an @ with your news when news is requested. (@’s during the week will not be gone through)
Please follow the do’s and don’ts below when submitting your news.
- Always include the usernames of all people involved.
- State the news story in the way you would like it to be sent.
- Send us information about engagements, weddings, births and adoptions.
- Send us details of important things that happened in your storyline in a way that we can explain it to people who know nothing about you.
-Please try to limit a news story to the confines of Twitter’s 140 allowable characters. Having to break up a new story over multiple tweets looses effectiveness.
- Feel free to send DMs through out the week and not just on Saturdays when news is requested.
- Only send @’s on Saturday when news is requested. @’s during the week may be missed.
- Don’t send us things that you know will cause drama or are only meant to hurt someone else.
- Don’t assume I know anything about you or your storyline, even if you are canon.
- Don’t send in information about hook-ups, newly dating or break-ups. We do not announce those.
- Don’t send stories that include rape or incest.
- Don’t send multiple DMs with the same story or checking to see if your story will be posted. You will probably be ignored.
- Don’t send your story both to DMs and to @’s. One place is enough.
- Don’t send pimp requests/shout out requests. This is the news, not a pimp account. If you need a pimp, talk to @Single_n_Looken, @YourKingPimp, @PimpinAmy, @MrMateFinder, @ThePimpetteSays, @PrickedThorn or any of the other wonderful pimps out there.
- Don’t get angry if your news story is not posted. It’s possible it was accidentally missed. However, I have the ultimate final decision on whether or not a story is posted, if I find it personally offensive or if it looks like it will cause drama, you will be ignored.
Bad submission: I got engaged.
Bad submission: Kat and Damen got engaged.
Good submission: @Person1 and @Person2 are engaged.
Awesome submission: Congratulations to @Person1 and Person2 who got engaged on top of a toothpick on Wednesday.
Bad submission: Some stuff happened in our SL, it was crazy.
Bad submission: Seth ate a cricket and threw up a rainbow.
Good submission: @Person1 killed a bunch of people.
Awesome submission: Officials report an accidental fire at the The Dive Bar. @EvilPerson1 was spotted at the scene. Do not approach.